Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I dreamed about zombies again last night.


So now I'm baking muffins.

I really like that dress
. I think I need to wear lipstick, though. I missed a critical lipstick learning period in life, though, so I wonder if I'll never learn how to wear it, and what colors look good on me. It can't be that my coloring is too weird for lipstick. I'm pale. I need it. I just feel like a dork wearing it. I want to, but I can't.


Is anything less interesting than the above paragraph
?

3 comments:

Roger Williams said...

Zombies, muffins, lipstick. What's holding these themes together?

Cornstarch. Wait, that's not right at all. Anyway, I like that dress too, but I hate lipstick. It gets everywhere, and it doesn't look like lips. To each their own I suppose.

Roger Williams said...

You do not look like Jerry Lewis! You look like some brunette nymph, greeting a man with sweet, sweet corn. I like it!

Roger Williams said...

Ok, now the post is definitely fixed.

PS: I strongly suspect you are gay!