Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I think I have an inferiority complex.

I'll mail a roll of pennies to the first person who supplies me with the originator of that term. It's in my notes, but why not skip a step?

But my roommate bought that charmin ultra toilet paper. It's so thick and soft and cushy. They should get rid of those fat-bottomed bears and go to a simpler ad campaign. On a black screen, in mid-sized, serifless font, it should say:

Charmin Ultra: The kiss of luxury, on your sphincter.

That's all. That's all you need. Unfortunately, I can't deal with soft, cushy, almost plush toilet paper. It feels like it's too good for my proletarian bumhole. So I bought Scott, single-ply. I feel like after a roll of this corrective toilet paper, I will feel ready for the rippled kind, which is only slightly above me.


2 comments:

Ricardo De Lima said...

alfred adler: like freud minus some coke.

The Dissassociate said...

Oh, guy.

You're right, and I'm grateful..but not the first.

Did you know that he considered himself as having overcome an inferiority complex?