Friday, May 05, 2006

I have made...

a bad decision.

That bad decision- to stay up, through the rest of the morning, through two classes, until three pm or so. At which time, I will be at my boyfriend's apartment, and I will crash. For a mijillion hours. In a half hour, my coffee shop will open. I'm not working, but I will visit. I will make them give me a hot chocolate. Then I will wait until it is reasonable to go to cvs, and I will buy those little paper corners to stick my graphs onto papers, and I will staple my paper, and print my paper, and go to school.

Then I will go to substance abuse, and be tired, and try not to fall asleep. Then, I will go to animal behavior, and be tired, and try not to fall asleep. Then I will come home, get on my bike, and ride around the neighborhood, and try to not fall asleep. Then I will drink an insanely large coffee, and drive to providence. And then I will try very hard to fall asleep.

I like to make bad decisions.

I used to make these bad decisions with my friend Will. We would stay up all night, and I was never sure why, talking. He may be the last person I stayed up all night talking to without ever attempting to show him my genitals.

I miss that guy so much. So much. Aw. Now I'm tired enough to get weepy. Here's the secret, though. I haven't slept in two days. Because last night I was working on a different paper.

No comments: