Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I don't want to be an adult for a while.

I really don't.

Spring break has been too much for me. I've slept late. I've had dinner at my parent's house. I've gone out, and stayed out late. Before I got to stop and breathe for a while, I was just pushing through everything so hard (and driving myself and other people crazy) that I didn't even notice what I'm putting myself through.

I want someone else to do the cooking and the bill paying and the grocery shopping and the cleaning and the dishes and put the trash out. I want to sleep late and I want to do irresponsible things. I want to watch television and read books and not have to think about what I should do.

I am so tired of doing things for myself, deciding every stupid little bullshit detail- what to eat for dinner, what to buy for lunch. I don't know. I don't know. It's all a guess, a theory. I don't want to open tomorrow. I'm too tired. I don't want to figure out what I'm good at or what I should do or what's going to happen with my life or what I want.

I want to crawl under the blankets and sleep until 8am. But at 8am tomorrow, I'll already be 4 hours into my workday.

No comments: