Thursday, March 16, 2006

Rage

A good friend of mine got his first law school rejection yesterday.

This system is fucked up. The LSATs matter more than everything else combined; except that they don't. Grades, reccommendations, essay- if you don't have the LSAT's, fuck you. Of course, because the whole world wants to go to law school now, LSATS only get you into the door. And if I don't have the grades and the reccommendations, fuck me.

168. 97th percentile. What the fuck does it mean? Am I smarter than him. Fuck no. I refer you to my shoes, untied. I refer you to my apartment, neglected. I refer you to ancient greek, which I do not speak, and he does.

Work and effort. Four years, seven, five. What the fuck does it all matter, compared to three hours in december? I'm in a rage about this shit.

No comments: